Rok island by speed boat Book Now
Price Adult Child (3-11)
Pick up from hotel by minivan transfer to the pier at Nopparat tara Beach
08.00 Departure from the pier by speed boat going on to Rok island Queen of the Andaman.
10.00 We arrive at Rok island in the sandy beach with fine granules, smooth, soft feet on the touch. Quiet atmosphere. The sea is shallow and clear. The coral reef is rich in sea anemones. Of the nemo fish
12.00 We have buffet lunch and fruit in a beach Rok island’s. In the midst of nature Capture memories and relax at leisure.
14.00 Departure by speed boat Getting to “Koh Ha”.There are five islands, Koh Neung , Koh song, Koh sam, Koh si and Koh ha Calls Thai name’s. By five big islands shaped like a sail and one of the most famous shallow coral reefs.Also dive sites around. The islands also have a variety of colorful coral reefs, clamshell, small fish, and large fish such as manta rays.
15.00 Departure from Koh Ha back to the pier
17.00 We arrive at pier and Transfer to your Hotel
Tour includes What to bring
- Hotel transfers • Beach footwear
- Drinking water & fruit • Sun protection
- Restaurant lunch • Swimming gear
- Mask, snorkel, life jacket • Towel
- Accident insurance • Camera & films
- English-speaking guide
1. Our trip are not recommended for pregnant woman.
- The Trip not includes National Park Fee (Pay direct to National Park Staff at the island)
- Itinerary of programs can change according to the weather.
Our Cancellation Policy
Cancellations must be made in writing (not sms). Notice of cancellation is not effective until received by the Company and must be made during office hours and do not include weekends or public holidays. The following fees apply to each individual person on cancellation:
2 days and over…. No fees
Less than 1 days…..will incur a 100% cancellation fee regardless of circumstances.