4 Island by speed boat Book Now
Price Adult Child (3-11)
Pick up from hotel by minivan transfer to the pier at Nopparat tara Beach
09.00 Departure from the pier by speed boat going to Tup island is up next. It’s one of Thailand’s unseen highlights. When the tide is low, the sea is separated by a white sandy beach. From the beach we sail to Chicken island. Once there you will understand why it’s called that way. Snorkel or sunbathe here.
12.00 Our tour continues to Poda island. Lunch at a beachside.
This small island has a white and soft beach, perfect for sunbathing and snorkeling. If you’re lucky you might spot a wild monkey as well! Lunch at a beachside.
13.00 We arrive at Phranang beach. This is a well-known rock climbing spot and the caves nearby house an ancient spirit
14.30 We arrive back to the pier and Transfer to your Hotel
Tour includes What to bring
- Hotel transfers • Beach footwear
- Drinking water & fruit • Sun protection
- Lunch • Swimming gear
- Mask, snorkel, life jacket • Towel
- Accident insurance • Camera & films
- English-speaking guide
1. Our trip are not recommended for pregnant woman.
2. The Trip not includes National Park Fee (Pay direct to National Park Staff at the island)
3. Itinerary of programs can change according to the weather.
Our Cancellation Policy
Cancellations must be made in writing (not sms). Notice of cancellation is not effective until received by the Company and must be made during office hours and do not include weekends or public holidays. The following fees apply to each individual person on cancellation:
2 days and over…. No fees
Less than 1 days…..will incur a 100% cancellation fee regardless of circumstances.